Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vintage Yves Saint Laurent Red bow shoes | A pop-up vintage market place experience


I adore this Vintage Yves Saint Laurent Red bow shoes that I got from A Current Affair. The unique pop-up vintage market place experience in Downtown Los Angeles that maybe a cult favorite for fashionistas. It was a perfect if the shoe fits moment. I am thankful that I have tiny narrow feet, the so called "Golden Lotus", which is quite lucky for beautiful vintage shoes that can't seem to fit anyone else. I remember that I got my first and forever Dr. Martens from Toga's "XTC Park" in Harajuku, Tokyo. They fit like a dream to me but didn't seem to fit anyone else interested. This makes Pop-up Vintage Marketplaces such a unique experience wherever you are.


The rule is jam tomorrow and jam yesterday - but never jam today.






IFB Project #103: Vintage Vixens | IFB'via Blog this'

x

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment