Monday, July 29, 2013

The xx - Live in Manila | Lost in translation | The xx - Angels (Live In a Tokyo Hotel Room)



The xx was one of my favorite Brit indie bands. It was introduced to me by one of my college friends. Back then, I fell in love with songs like VCR, Heart Skipped a Beat and Islands. Now I love songs like Angel and Fiction. Angel is like Lost in Translation. This live video with them playing in a typical Tokyo hotel room is just beautiful.

I heard that they were playing in the Fuji Rock Festival 2013. I almost braved the stormy weather again. Great experience last year with the Kaiser Chiefs, Arctic Monkeys and Cold Play but the weather was bad. Surprisingly enough a few days later they will be playing live in Manila this July 30, 2013. Just can't wait to see them.
Edit: I got to see them live in Manila! Quite an experience in the front row.


x

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment