Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stunningly Cool & Feminine (Not Me) Chloe Shoulder Bag x Maison Martin Margiela T-shirt Dress x Ann Demeulemeester Brogues

Its not me, its all about the bag. I would write all about the stunningly cool & feminine Chloe Shoulder Bag from Farfetch.com later in a different post. Everything I'm wearing is white and it makes the berry red bag all the more striking. A Maison Martin Margiela white T-shirt Dress, sleeveless on one side, with one short sleeve on the other. I love its conceptual aesthetic - with its codes of deconstruction in the form of two dresses sewn together. One part feminine, the other casual cool. I really don't feel quite right in a dress all day. But the Ann Demeulemesteer white menswear brogues with red laces off sets everything perfectly for me. I will always envy menswear brogues for its handsome design and high regard for craftsmanship, and sometimes I just don't care that its menswear and just buy it anyway because its beautiful.

Chloe Shoulder Bag  x Maison Martin Margiela T-shirt Dress x Ann Demeulemeester Brogues
Maison Martin Margiela white T-shirt Dress
Berry Red Chloe Shoulder Bag from Farfetch.com
White Ann Demeulemeester Brogues
x

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment