Tuesday, July 2, 2013

An Impression of boyish French insouciance | Isabel Marant x Helmut Lang

Everyone has heard the news about Isabel Marant for H&M. While it is not something I would line up for like Maison Martin Margiela and Comme des garcons collaborations, I admit that every girl wants a piece of that French style - the Isabel Marant look of rock, luxe boho and off-duty chic. So I had to pull out something from Isabel Marant from my closet child. As an impression of boyish French insouciance, I'm wearing an Isabel Marant floral print pants with a Helmut lang slashed tee. It goes well with thrifted studded clogs and an Anna Sui studded cuff. Floral pants and Basic Tee is the way to go minimal and chic for this floral power trend. I don't think I can do an all out floral print that's feminine. But I do admire menswear going to the all floral detail.

Isabel Marant floral print pants with a Helmut lang slashed tee



x

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment