Thursday, September 20, 2012

“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”

“But I don’t want to go among mad people,” Alice remarked.
“Oh, you can’t help that,” said the Cat: “We’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad.”
“How do you know I’m mad?” said Alice.
“You must be,” said the Cat, “or you wouldn’t have come here.”


I'm trying to end the unexpected and unplanned hiatus of our beloved blog in Wonder Underground. We have backlogged posts that were never published since last year. I realized that some of my well-loved bloggers visited and left inspiring comments. It's all mad. But I must be or I wouldn't have come and started this in the first place. Interesting how everything about this blog comes back to Alice in Wonderland.


Last year my life was like a kite. I threw my dreams in space like a kite and I did not know what it would bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new country.  I have lived and traveled to Tokyo, Los Angeles, Hong Kong and Manila in one year.


Currently, Neko is a stray cat. I'll find her.

No comments:

Post a Comment