Thursday, July 7, 2011

Red is the new Black

At the Hors Pistes Tokyo x Andrea Crews "Extreme Styling" Fashion workshop, I'm wearing something inspired by Rei Kawakubo's saying that "Red is the new Black". I love how the sheer red adds so much detail and shock of color to the all white palette.




WHITE BOYFRIEND JACKET

DRIES VAN NOTEN x 

SHEER RED LONG SLEEVED SHIRT

PROUDRACE

,

WHITE MULTI-BUCKLE SKIRT

ANN DEMEULEMEESTER

WHITE BUTTON-UP 

DRIES VAN NOTE

BLACK BUCKLED BOOTS

DR. MARTENS.






I (finally) decided to buy this awesome sheer red shirt by the independent manila label, Proud race. That was right after I read the Kingdom of Style post, Red Alert.


I got an awesome shout out from Pat & Rik of Proudrace. Hope you like how I wear your designs. Also, heard some inspiring comments from Andre Judd of Lookbook.nu fame. He has the most inspiring androgynous style. Something I have always wanted and aspire to be.





x
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment