Friday, June 24, 2011

1st Hello Sandwich Craft Workshop at Shibaura House.

I have just attended the First Hello Sandwich Craft Workshop for Making Tanabata. The first workshop by the lovely Voguette blogger of Hello Sandwhich. Just in time for the Tanabata Festival on July 7th.








My still unfinished white and red tanabata.


A picture of everyone with their own work. Unfortunately, mine totally blends with what I'm wearing.


photo: hello sandwich


Me in the middle. Totally confused but it was fun. Louise was nice enough to help me all the way.
Workshops in the line up include tote bags, creative stationery, collage patchwork luncheon mats and crafty things! The next workshop is on 6th July for handmade notebooks. Looking forward to attend that one. I've had my Tokyo moleskin and I need tips on how to make it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment