Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shiny rainbow to my eyes...


Where do I begin telling people why I am writing about these pair of pretty shoes? Pretty easy.

I was resting for awhile and contentedly drinking my favorite stuff of the moment last week, Friday. All around me, there were people ordering this and that and I didn't mind. Then, it happened.

I saw a flash of something sparkly and orange from the corner of my eyes.

...What is that?

Curiosity doesn't always kill the cat. It can be productive.

I saw this lady who was wearing prim and proper blouse and black pencil cut skirt. But, what caught my attention were here feet, more specifically her shoes. She was wearing this black pumps that had on over-sized buckle on the top with lots of small orange stones/gem.

When I saw those pairs, I thought I wanted to write about shoes with gems. So, here we are.

Feast your eyes on this Multi Gem Pumps from Solestruck.

It's so adorable, isn't it?

People can pair these up with a little black dress and seem fun yet remain to be classy and elegant. Wear them with frilly skirts or pants to make something casual into something entirely dazzling. It's fun that they have different shapes of gems on the shoes like the heart-shaped or the moon-shaped ones.

I am guilty of wanting these pair...

No comments:

Post a Comment